Fun Family of Four Adventures
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Randomness at home

The last few weeks have been super crazy so this week we have taken it easy and spent more time at home.  It's been super hot and sunny so unless you are in the water or wait until the sun starts to set you are miserable.  Yesterday I told Ava to go get her swim suit and I would put it on her and go get in her pool.  She says "Sim soop?  OK!"  and comes back with a swim suit and her winter hat in her hand.  I put her suit on and she puts on her hat and continues to wear it out side in the 95 degree heat.  Too funny!

Also yesterday we got an exciting package in the mail.  Ava's back pack, nap mat and lunch box finally arrived.  Ava starts the 4 week summer program the end of June for one day a week.  This will ease her into the three day a week program she will start in August.  She was so excited and wanted to lay down on her mat right away and carry her backpack and lunch box.  I can't believe how fast she is growing up!!!!

What's all over her face you ask? Lipstick!  She got into to my purse.  Luckily she didn't get it on anything else. She was so proud of the fact that she did it "I self" (my self).


Her favorite way to swing.




I had her first and middle name put on there since Ava is so popular these days

She was over the pictures at this point and I think the Back pack may be a little too big!

Trying her dap mat out

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures! Claire says "su soop" for swimsuit almost just like Ava. I also like all of the monogrammed stuff you bought for Ava. I'll give you a call to find out where you got it all. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete