Growing up as a Child, Christmas was always very exciting. Christmas plays at church to perform, Christmas Caroling, great food, family and of course PRESENTS! As an adult however Christmas can be a busy stressful time of year. This year I am feeling like a child again living through the excitement of Ava. She is at the age now where she understands what Christmas is and is excited about what is to come. She is still afraid of Santa like last year but she understands that he is going to bring her gifts and keeps talking about what he is going to bring her. This year she is all about dolls, Tinkerbell (Kinkerbell as she calls her), and a big Castle. As a Child I would be excited about the presents that I was going to get but now I am even more excited for Ava and what Santa has in store for her. I can't wait!!!!!
Ready to bake cookies in her apron
Baby it's cold outside. All bundled up and Ready for School.
Love the pink hat!
ReplyDelete