Fun Family of Four Adventures
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 13, 2011

I am a Big Girl!!!

From time to time I still want to call Ava my baby but she quickly reminds me that she is a big girl.  Yesterday two huge milestones where crossed which proved that she is in fact getting to be a big girl.  One is that her potty training is going very well.  She has struggled with being consistent and never had she went #2 until yesterday.  Whooo hooo talk about a happy mommy!  I know there may be a few more bumps in the road but at least she got over the fear.

Also yesterday we put together her big girl bed.  Until yesterday, Ava had still been sleeping in her crib.  I know, I know, she is 3 and still in a crib but she had never tried to get out so why rock the boat right!?!?  Well, I was finally ready and we did.  Ava was so excited and she slept through the night with no issues.  She even took a 3 hour nap in it today.  I am so proud of my Big Girl!!!!!

 Ava's new bed.  We still need to paint the room and get the decorating done.
A happy Big Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment