I am just amazed at how much Ava is learning this year at Pre-school. I look at her worksheets that she brings home and they are working on things that I did as a kindergartner and 1st grader. This is her third year at the same pre-school and she continues to grow, learn and love it there. They have really been working hard on word recognition, writing and sounds for words and letters. They also work on language skills, science, Time and space, math and art. She knows how to read, write and spell the words sat, fat, mat, cat and fall. I just love picking her up from school and have her to be so excited to tell me the new bible verse or what letter they are working on that day. I hope she will always enjoy and appreciate school the way she does now!
No comments:
Post a Comment