Fun Family of Four Adventures
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 31, 2012

Max turns 3 months

I can't believe Max is already 3 months old!  We are having so much fun with him, watching him grow and discover his surroundings.  He is getting so big and already weighs 15lbs and is wearing 6mo size in clothes.  He smiles and laughs especially at mommy and daddy or when you play patty cake with him.  He is starting to try to reach out to things and open and closes his hands.  We are just amazed by him everyday.  Last night he slept for 12 hours straight so fingers crossed this is the start of sleeping through the night every night.  We just love this boy!!!!

I never got around to making his 3 month onesie so this pic will have to do.  I just love his expression in this pic!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment