Fun Family of Four Adventures
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Bad Blogger

I have been a bad blogger lately!  I have not been taking any pictures and capturing what has been going on lately.  I guess my reason is several things.  One it is summer and we are busy with fun activities in the day and two I am trying to keep up with 3 blogs right now.  I of course I have my family blog, my sewing business blog www.sewprecious.blogspot.com and my FRG blog www.forgethefuture.blogspot.com .  The blog consist of upcoming events for the battalion and on and off post events.  It has been great because one e-mail is sent out each week with the blog address and a list of what was added that way everyone's inbox is not flooded with post information.  Also I have been trying to catch up on all of my sewing orders before heading out on my vacation next week.  I only have a couple orders left and I am caught up whoo hoo!

In the midst of our busy lives Ava keeps us laughing daily with some of the things she is saying and doing.  We are slowly potty training her right now.  She usually goes 3-4 times a day on her own but still wets her diapers.  She hasn't attempted #2 yet he he he!  The other day she walked into my bathroom and said "YAY mommy"!!!  "You went Pee pee all by yourself"!  I guess she thought I needed encouragement too.  She is very in to doing things by herself and insist on doing them  like getting into her car seat, putting on her shoes, and of course going potty.  Another funny thing that she says all of the time is "I'll be right back". When she says it she holds her hand out like she is telling you to stop and looks real serious and says "I'll be right back".  She is very dramatic!  She knows many of her colors and is counting to 14 most of the time but sometimes she likes to skip #3 for some reason.  She is at such a fun age right now!  I can't wait for my family to get to see her in a few weeks!!!!

1 comment: