Whew! What a crazy month this has been. Normally by now I would have posted at least 6 post on my blog but we have been on the go and super busy. A few weeks ago we made a unexpected trip home to help out a family member and were there a week. I did manage to remember to pack my camera but somehow forgot to pack my tooth brush. Go figure! Here are some cute shots I got of Ava at my parents house. The tree house that I grew up playing in has recently had a facelift and was the perfect backdrop. Ava made me work for these shots that is for sure! As other photographers can agree too, Ava is not the most easy child to get to smile. She is super serious in pictures and rarely looks at the camera. Here is my attempt.
I got a smile YAY!!
Poor thing had had enough at this point
Saying Cheese LOL!
Great pics Holly! Ava is a cutie!
ReplyDeleteThanks Erin! Still trying to learn how this camera works. I guess I should probably read the manual LOL. Maybe one day!
ReplyDelete