Fun Family of Four Adventures
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 14, 2010

"95" Girls Getaway



Each year all of my girl friends from high school try to get together for a girls trip.  So far both times we have all met in Gatlinburg since it is central to where we all live making the trip an equal distance for us all to drive.  This year everyone could make it minus Shawunta who is in the middle of getting her nursing degree and could not miss classes.  We sure did miss her!



We started out on Thursday from our different locations and headed to the cabin. The drive down there was fun catching up with Tiffany.  We followed Heather and Jenny and  even got lucky and stopped at the same exit for lunch as Julie, Amanda and Atiya.  We had a mini reunion at Taco Bell off of I75 LOL!  Mandi was the last to arrive that evening.  Everyone couldn't wait to see her cute little baby bump.  The first night was full of laughs and good times.  I laughed so hard that I rubbed a blister on my elbow from where I had it rested on the table!













The next day we had a little shower for Mandi.  She got many cute things and lots of books to start her library for baby Rocco.  I loved the idea of not giving cards and giving books instead!!  Afterwards we headed out to do some shopping.  We had such a great time sharing old and new stories and I hope that we can always find a way to get together each year.  Miss you guys already!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment