While Regan was here she took our family photos as well as a few other of our friends who live here. Even at 8:30 am when we started our session it was hot and humid. However we still got some amazing shots and I can't wait to see the final pictures once Regan is finished putting it all together. Ava is not the easiest child to get to smile on the spot but we did manage to get a few good smiles. Regan had her work cut out for her with us!
Regan wanted Ava to pose by this tree. She saw it as the perfect opportunity for hide and seek. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 ready or not here I come!
This pose we really had to work with Ava to smile. We finally said that we didn't believe she had teeth and to show us her teeth. This was the result. I think it is cute how she posed with her hand on her knee all on her own.



Saturday night we got together with our other friend Laura and had some girl time over some yummy Japanese food. It was nice catching up and spending time together. Hopefully it will work out for Regan to come down again soon.
After all of the picture taking of the weekend this was the only shot we got of the two of us. Of course Ava wanted to be in the shot as well. She was all about Regan the whole time she was there.







Very good photos! Love the duck pond one! I love those type pictures!
ReplyDelete