Fun Family of Four Adventures
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 15, 2010

Bad Blogger!

Ok so I have been a bad blogger these days but it is for good reason... I have been super busy!!!  Between my two volunteer positions, my sewing business picking up,  having fun with Ava and Mark and visitors there has been less time for blogging.  So her is a little recap of what has been going on the last couple of weeks.

Last week my two of my good friends Erin and Jeane came down from Clarksville along with their kids for a girls visit.  Mark was supposed to be out of town but changed last minute so it was girls trip plus Mark.  It was so nice to have them down and to see Ava play with Claire again.  Poor little James was sick the whole time but was such a trooper.  I showed them around the area so that Erin could get an idea of where to live once they move here in a few months.  I can't wait until they move here!!!!

Ava goes to school 3 days a week and on those days I have been sewing like a mad women preparing for the Hollyday Mart this past weekend.  My efforts paid off because I did great!  I sold alot of stuff and got a ton of orders that will keep me busy for the next few weeks.  Business is good!

 After a long day we finally remembered to get a pic of us.  Can you tell we were tired?!?!

 Bath time was a blast with Claire around!!


Even Jenae got in on the dress up action!

No comments:

Post a Comment