Fun Family of Four Adventures
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hello November

Wow!  Where did October go?  It seems it went by in a flash!!!  As always Mark stays busy with work as his current group of students will graduate soon.  This past weekend we went along on the class trip to Pensacola where we went to the Naval Aviation Museum and got to see the Blue Angels practice.  The first day we were there the weather was in the 80's and beautiful. Luckily our little cabin was right on the beach so we could enjoy the sun and sand.  The water was a little cold but Ava still loved getting her feet in the waves.


The next day in rained but that didn't stop us for witnessing some amazing flying by the blue angels.  It is quite amazing how they do all of those stunts and make it look like it is so easy.

Today I hit the ground running to make up for the two days we were gone.  Since I have started my business Facebook page I have been steadily getting more orders.  As luck would have it today my machine started acting up.  Luckily I got most of the orders completed and will hopefully get it taken care of tomorrow while Ava is in pre-school.

All in all, November has started out nicely with a nice trip to the beach.  As I look ahead the rest of the month seems promising with visit from friends next week, Selling my creations at the Hollyday Mart on the 13th, Family vacation the following week,  and Thanksgiving.  Looks like November will fly by just as quick as it came!

No comments:

Post a Comment