Fun Family of Four Adventures
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Baby Peyton


My sister Natalie and her husband Jaime welcomed their daughter Peyton into the world June 4, 2011.  Last week I finally was able to drive up to Kentucky to hold my precious neice for the first time.  Ava enjoyed holding her too!  Peyton is such a good baby.  She sleeps well and rarely spits up just like Ava when she was a baby.  I hate that we live so far now.  If I lived closer I could spoil miss Peyton more often!


After a 7 hour drive we are finally holding sweet Peyton!

 Best Buds already!
Natalie calming Peyton down as we try to have a photo shoot.  I brought my camera and made Peyton a tutu.  Natalie also bought a ton of cute head bands and bows to take different pictures.  I will post the finished product once I have edited them.

No comments:

Post a Comment