Fun Family of Four Adventures
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving School Program


The morning of the Preschool Thanksgiving Program was a little crazy to say the least.  It started with me taking Ava to school at the normal time only to find out she was not supposed to be there until 30 min before the program started.  Ooops guess I read the info sheet wrong but so did a few other moms.  Thankfully my friend called me to warn me just in time before I lugged my 13 lb baby boy in his car seat into the school.  No big deal so we head back to the house so I can get ready and prepare a veggie for the Thanksgiving feast.  While getting ready I put the beans on to cook and of course I burnt the beans so I head to the school empty handed.  Thankfully there was a ton of food so hopefully no one missed my burnt beans!  The kids did an awesome job as usual singing their songs and playing their handbells.  My little pilgrim sang so pretty .  She is not shy when it comes to singing and her teachers always say they can hear her above all of the other kids singing.  You could see it on her face how much she enjoyed singing every song.



No comments:

Post a Comment