Fun Family of Four Adventures
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Mark

Yesterday we celebrated Mark's Birthday!  Since Ava was sick and Mark had things to do for work we didn't do anything really exciting.  I got up and made us a nice breakfast and then made Mark an Apple Pie for his Birthday.  I know it is not the traditional cake but he LOVES Apple Pie and I never make it so it was a special treat.

Ava was so excited to give Daddy the present she had picked out for him and to sing him Happy Birthday.  Next year I will remember to not let her in on any secretes because she is not good at keeping things a surprise.  The day we bought the gift as soon as Mark got home she said "Daddy we got you a surfrise (surprise) today...you want to see it...I know where it is!"  Even when she is sick she is still so sweet!!!



Ha Ha Ha!  Now Mark has caught up with me in age :)

No comments:

Post a Comment