It's hard to believe our little girl will be 3 in less than two months!!!! Now that she is no longer a baby we don't have to go to as many doctor check ups so I had been unaware of her stats. My sister kept her while we went on a trip to Canada last week ( blog to follow soon about our trip) and she weighed her for me. Our baby weighs 30 lbs!!!!! At first I was a little worried by this as I didn't weigh 30 lbs until the first grade I think. However after looking it up she is average. I measured her and she is 37 inches tall which is 4 inches taller than average. I just can't get over how fast she is growing up before our very eyes.
These days Ava is such the little ham telling knock knock jokes and making funny faces. She is also all about princesses, singing and dancing. Some of her favorite songs to sing are "Old Mac Donald", Twinkle Twinkle (Krinkle Krinkle) Little Star", and "Itsy Bitsy Spider". She loves to eat PB&J sandwiches, and just like her mommy CHOCOLATE! Her favorite store is Barnes and Nobles (Book Tore) so we have many books to read to her at night.
Ava is such a joy in our lives! We are so blessed to have such a sweet little girl!!!!
Happy Fall Ya'll!
14 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment