Fun Family of Four Adventures
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, February 18, 2011

The Best Valentines Day!

I have to say this past Valentines Day ranks up there with one of the best!  Out of the 10 years of our marriage this is the 3rd Valentines Day where he made it home just in time to Celebrate.  In 2002 he got home from Korea Valentines Day and surprised me with flowers (I thought he was coming home the next day), which was the best surprise ever.  In 2003 he got home a week before Valentines Day from his first deployment in Iraq.  This year he was gone 3 weeks of training with no communication with us.  I have to say it was pretty hard to not be able to at least talk to him.  He finished his training the day before Valentines day.  Having him home was the best gift.  We spent the day together enjoying a quite lunch while Ava was at school.  Mark spoiled me by cooking dinner that night and treated Ava and I to jewelry.  I thought it was so sweet how he got Ava and I both a bracelet.  It is so great to have him home!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment