There is nothing better than a visit from friends! Last week the hubby was gone for work so my friend Erin came down with her daughter Claire for a visit. Our first full day together we spent the day shopping for some fun things to make for the girls for their photo shoot. Erin has a photography business so she brought her stuff to do an "Im turning 3" photo shoot for the girls. Ava turns 3 in March and Claire turns 3 in May. I made them each an applique shirt with the number 3 on it while Erin made them tu tu's. They were just too cute for words. As soon as Erin gets me the photo's I will share but for now here are a few snapshots of their visit here. I would have gotten more but as they were here Claire got sick and went to the ER for the flu and I was under the weather with a sinus infection. Things got a little crazy after that but we did manage to have fun despite the illnesses.
Dancing around in their matching dresses we bought them.
Poor Claire wasn't feeling well.
Ava modeling the tutu Erin made and the shirt I made for their photo shoot
The girls had fun using Erin as their jungle gym!
Friends!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment