I AM 3!!!!!
Well almost.
Here are some of the photo's captured on Erin's camera from their visit last week.
Erin wasn't sure wheather to pack up to go home with Claire being sick or stick it out here. Luckily they decided to stay because the next day she was running around and playing. By them staying we were able to do the "I'm 3" photo shoot we had planned. Here we are making tu tu's and shirts for the photo's.
Erin used a headband and cut strips of tool in light and hot pink to make the tu tu's
I used my embroidery machine to make the girls shirts. I also sell these for my business "Ava Tate Creations".
The finished product
After I night preparing for the photo shoot this is what my kitchen counter looked like the rest of the week. Lots of cold and flu meds. I ended up with a sinus infection too but we survived.
Erin was able to capture some really fun moments with the girls. It's amazing how many great pictures she got in such a short amount of time. You can see some of her other work at shutterglowphoto.com
So sassy!




No comments:
Post a Comment