Today was Ava's 4 year old check up. One in which I was dreading for awhile!!! Now that she is not an infant any more, I am not having to take her to the doctor as often and going through the dreaded shots. I know, I know, I am not the one getting the shots but all mothers know it hurts us to see our babies in pain. I cry every time!!!! This time around I knew it would be harder because once she got the first shot she would know what was coming for the second and third one. Thankfully Mark came along for support! He was so sweet gearing her up with her doctor kit before we left and once we got there for the shots he explained as best he could what would happen. She didn't seem to mind until the first shot came and then she cried. She was a trooper though! She stayed still as best she could until it was all over. We were so proud of her!!!
As I took this picture I couldn't believe how big she looks! Here are a few stats of Ava:
1. She weighs 37.2 lbs and is 40.5 inches tall.
2. Her favorite color is purple.
3. She wants to be a doctor when she grows up.
4. Her best friend is Claire.
5. She loves drawing pictures of her friends and family and writing her name.
6. She is a Daddy's girl and when Papaw is around a Papaw's girl.
7. She loves to ride her bike.
8. She refuses to wear bows ever since she turned 4.
9. She loves to sing and dance.
10. She is a big girl now and not a baby as she reminds me daily :)
Happy Fall Ya'll!
14 years ago




What a cutie! She looks so tall in this photo!!!
ReplyDeleteAw, loved hearing about her update! Ally told me the other day when she turns 4 she won't wear bows anymore, too! Ava is a pretty little girl!
ReplyDeleteAva is such a big girl. I'm glad the shots went better than expected. Ava is Claire's best friend too and I'm so sad that we will be moving away soon. I
ReplyDelete