Fun Family of Four Adventures
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Popping Out!

It is true what they say....you pop out much sooner on your second pregnancy than you did with your first.  I feel like my belly looks like it did at 5 months with Ava and with this baby I am only 3 months along.  Now that I am 12 weeks I feel like I am slowly getting my energy back but the nausea is still around especially first thing in the morning and after dinner at night.

I can't tell you how much I am ready to find out what I am having that way I can start shopping and planning.  Also if I am not having a girl I am ready to pass along Ava's clothes.  Everyone keeps saying they think I am having a boy and I feel as though I am too but we will have to wait and see until May.  Hurry up May!!!!

Here is a pic I snapped of myself this week so you can see how big the bump is already.  I haven't gained any weight yet (in fact I've lost a pound) but I am sure it is only a matter of time!

3 comments:

  1. ha ha! love the bump! you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute baby bump! Yes, you do pop out much quicker the second time. Very happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking cute...but that's a girl bump, not a boy. We'll see though.

    ReplyDelete