Fun Family of Four Adventures
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 12, 2012

Our Lil Jelly Bean

Our family of three will soon be a family of four come October 3rd.  Will lil Jelly Bean be a boy or a girl?  We will find out in May and I can't wait.  Today I had my second doctors appointment and got to see the baby for the second time.  Jelly Bean was  moving like crazy today and even looked like he/she was sucking it's thumb.  I'm 11 weeks so not too much longer until I hit the 2nd trimester.  I am starting to feel a little better as far as the extreme tiredness goes but the sickly feeling still comes and goes.  Hopefully just a few more weeks and I will feel more like my old self!

 Jelly Bean was kicking and moving today.


This one you can see a cute bottom :)

1 comment: