I heard some terrible news today that a friend of mine from High school lost his battle with Cancer today. Jake always had a bigger than life personality and lived life to the fullest. I have good memories of him making us all laugh and in a good mood when he was around. It's hard to believe that someone so young would get a decease like Cancer but Cancer doesn't see age, race, religion, status, sex or anything. It really put life in perspective for me today. We are not promised tomorrow so I am going to work on living life to the fullest and to appreciate this wonderful life I have been given. I have been blessed with a husband who loves me, a beautiful and healthy daughter, a loving a supportive family and friends who are always there for me. My heart goes out to the Owen family. May they have the strength to heal their hearts and know that Jake is in God's hands where he hurts no more.
No comments:
Post a Comment