I have a friend Karen who I have known now for 6 years. We went through the first deployment at Fort Campbell and have been friends ever since. When we moved here to Enterprise Karen, as always, was right there to help. Watching Ava when I needed help, bringing food to us as the movers moved in our stuff, and listening when times were rough. Karen has three children now. Abby who is 3, Aidan who is a month younger than Ava, and Avery who is 6 weeks old. They are such good playmates for Ava. On Tuesday I watched all of the kids while Karen went to a doctors appointment. The kids had a ball while baby Avery slept. It's amazing how much babies sleep even during three giggling toddlers playing around. Karen and I also share a Nanny 2 times a week. They have such a good time together and so do Karen and I. As you can see from the pictures Ava could pass for their sister. Lately Ava calls everyone Abby, even herself! When you ask her who is in a picture she says Abby (but it's really her). You can ask her what her name is and it is Abby now not Ava. She recognizes when we pass by their neighborhood and gets upset when we don't stop and play. It is really going to be hard this summer when they have to move away. Saying goodbye is part of the Military life unfortunately . It will be even harder now to have to watch Ava deal with this but hopefully she will adjust. You never know we could end up located in the same place again with our dear friends. This will be the third move we have been together so it could happen! There is hope!
Sorry about the poor quality of the photos. I took these with my phone
Playing dress up with Abby
Check out the earrings
Cute pictures! I love the earrings.....she's a true diva...hahahaha!
ReplyDelete