Fun Family of Four Adventures
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 25, 2010

Helping Mommy

Ava loves to help Mommy!  When she saw me in the kitchen today making a cake she wanted to help so I sat her on the counter to help me stir.  Mark's Birthday was Saturday but because I was sick and we went on a trip to Destin I didn't get his cake made.  Today I cooked a nice meal of Pot roast, potatoes and carrots and baked a cake as sort of a bleated Birthday dinner.  Better late than never I guess.






2 comments:

  1. This is seriously adorable! I cannot wait until James can help me in the kitchen too! i miss you guys! give Ava a big hug from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ava is getting so big. I miss you guys and wish you lived closer so the girls could play (the little ones and the big ones)!

    ReplyDelete