Wow it's 2010! If you were born in the 70's like myself you have lived in 5 decades which makes me feel pretty old. This last decade I have to say has been one of my favorites packed full of new beginnings and change. I started off the decade getting engaged in March of 2000, watching Mark graduate college and get commissioned in the Army, got married in August and moved to Ft. Rucker Alabama. Then September 11, 2001 which started a war in Iraq. Mark has went through 3 deployments and a trip to Korea in the decade. We spent alot of time apart but thanks to the amazing friends that I have been fortunate to meet and my family and friends back home I made it through. In 2008 we were blessed with our first born Ava Tate Legaspi. It was a tough year with Mark gone but now that he is home together we have watched her grow and Mark has been here to see her walk, talk and turn into the little girl she is today. It's kind of funny how I started the decade with a move to Ft. Rucker as a new wife and I ended the decade with a move to Ft. Rucker as a new mom. I look forward to the many more years and milestones we will pass and can't wait to see what the future holds. Happy New Year!!!
This year Mark and I enjoyed a quite evening at home! We drank some wine, watched a movie and then watched the ball drop in Eastern Time. We couldn't quite make it to midnight our time and was asleep by 11:30.
No comments:
Post a Comment