This weekend we spent mostly at the house. It was a chilly cloudy weekend which made us all want to stay in doors. The high was in the mid 40's today when we are used to it being in the 60's. We shouldn't complain really since most people up north are freezing but I guess if it's going to be cold it might as well snow in our opinion. Anyway, we spent the weekend getting caught up on house hold chores. Mark cleaned and rearranged the garage while I played with Ava and caught up on sewing. My little business has been busier than usual lately. Later on Saturday Mark went to a friends house to watch a UFC fight (boring) while I got to watch a chick flick. Sunday was set aside for a little shopping for me and the Super Bowl for Mark. I took a video of Ava while she was playing tonight so check it out at http://www.youtube.com?watch?v=YEy3KmDzquU . One of these days I will figure out how to add it on here. Here are some random pictures from the week and weekend.
A girl after my own heart! She loves shoes!!!!
Tea for two. Ava and Minnie enjoying a Saturday tea
Super Bowl food. Nothing like chips dipped in Ranch LOL! She loves to dip her food
no matter what it is.



No comments:
Post a Comment