We didn't really have anything planned for Valentines day since we were out of town the few days prior to that. We woke up and had breakfast and exchanged gifts. Ava got some new toys to play with and some cool heart shaped sunglasses. Mark and I will be going to the spa at some point for a couples retreat. He will get an hour message while I get a European Facial. I can't wait! I also got some Godiva Chocolates yum! We decided at the last minute to head out for a nice lunch. I bundled up in a sweater and a coat only to be pleasantly surprised that it was 62 degrees and sunny. We went on to lunch at Logan's, did a little shopping and then headed to the park to take advantage of the beautiful day. Ava had a blast at the park. That night we watched "Couples Retreat". Sadly we both fell asleep before it was over.
The next day we just hung out at the house. I did manage to go get some groceries and go to aerobics. The Church that I go to MOPS offers aerobics two nights a week for free and they offer free child care. What a nice treat and it's alot of fun!
More building blocks!
Dora Bubbles
Too cool!
Hollywood here I come!
Daddy tries to look cool too!
BUBBLES! Let me try Daddy
She needs a little more practice
Beautiful day for the park
The tunnel was her favorite
Milk shakes for everyone on the way home. She did good until she got full and they she wanted to play with it and poked her finger through the cup. Luckily I grabbed the cup before she made a mess with it.
5 seconds before this picture was taken she was throwing a fit to watch "Cacoons" (cartoons).
Totally passed out!
Love the pics of Ava passed out! Enjoyed our play date today! Maybe my house next week?? But I don't have as many cool toys! Can't wait for Ava's birthday!
ReplyDelete