I feel like my head is spinning with all that is going on. February started off busy with an all girls trip to Destin. A bunch of the ladies that I have met through Mark's new job planned an all girls trip and invited me. We stayed at the Sandestin Hilton Spa resort for two nights. We enjoyed a relaxing time of no children, dinners with good conversation, lots of wine, and shopping! Some of the girls took advantage of the spa but I had my money set aside for SHOPPING! Now that we live in a small town and the fact that Ava is hard to shop with at times, shopping in peace was what I looked forward to the most. I found some great deals for me and stocked up Ava with a new summer wardrobe. This trip wouldn't be complete without a few mishaps like Barbara who planned the whole trip not feeling well, Christin getting a flat tire in the parking lot of the hotel, and bad choice picking a bar on a bad bad Karaoke night. All in all we had a great time and are already planning our next trip.
This past week I have been super busy with play dates with Ava, trying to start a work out regiment, many sewing orders, planning a Southern Living Party and a Baby shower. I am starting to go to Aerobics at a local church where I go to MOPS. Two days a week they offer free aerobics classes and free child care. It is awesome! Now if I can only make myself a priority on those two days. So far I have only made it once due to other events going on. My Southern Living Party was a bust. It was a bad night for everyone with illnesses, no child care and scheduling conflicts. Oh well, at least I had a great night catching up with some friends. Next up is the Shower for my friend Karen on Monday. It is just a few of her close friends here at my house for some food and cup cakes. She had her baby girl Avery in December around Christmas so we decided to have her something after she arrived. Avery is Karen's third child and 2nd little girl so she has most everything she needs but we just couldn't resist to do something!!!
Another highlight to the start of February was phone calls from two friends that I miss like crazy Regan and Erin. It was so nice to catch up with them! I can't wait until my trip there in a few months!!!
I have to admit with all that has gone on I didn't take any pictures. I hope to get some at the shower on Monday so you guys can see how pretty baby Avery is!
Happy Fall Ya'll!
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment