Fun Family of Four Adventures
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Conversations with Ava

It's quite amazing how much more Ava is talking these days.  I can understand her better  and better each day and you can see that she understands me.  Some of her words I still need a translator for but she is getting better.  I am also amazed at how much she understands.  Here is a conversation I had with Ava this morning.

Me:  (stomach growls)
Ava: Uts dat? (what's that?)
Me:  my stomach growling
Ava: a you hungy ( are you hungry?)
Me: yes
Ava: eat?
Me:  Yes but I have to wait to eat.
Ava:  Ohhhhhh!

I find it so funny that every time I explain something to her she always says Ohhhhhh very dramatically.  I don't know where she gets this stuff sometimes.

Here are a few pictures from the week.

Ava in her new jacket that Mamaw and Papaw sent her for her Birthday

I had just folded clothes and was putting them away.  When I was finished this is how I found Ava watching her cartoons.

Major bed head after a nap!

I just love this cute little cookie bake set her friend Brenden got her for her birthday.  She loves to make the cookies and then take them to her play kitchen oven to bake.  She even has her oven mit on.

1 comment: