Fun Family of Four Adventures
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 19, 2010

Little Monkey

Things a little crazy around here lately.  Between trading in our car for a truck, getting Mark's mountain bike serviced for his upcoming race, preparing to leave for a week and my doctors appointment in Panama City we have been non stop.  I have to drive 90 miles one way to go to my endocrinologist appointment which is no fun.  Today I will get an ultra sound on my neck to make sure my nodgils are not returning and to check my levels to make sure my meds are where they need to be.  It is such a hassle but part of my life now.  Due to the business of the day ahead I have been running around the house this morning getting things ready for the babysitter to come.  As I was making the bed I heard a noise in the kitchen like glasses clanking together and this is what I found....

Ava sitting in the middle of our counter hight table playing with my votive candle centerpiece.  She is such a monkey these days.  We really have to watch her.

We are north bound early in the morning and are super excited to see all of our family this weekend and all of our friends in C-ville when we arrive next week.  Happy Friday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment