Fun Family of Four Adventures
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Its Potty Time!!!

I am not sure if we are ready for this but this weekend I bought Ava a potty to start potty training.  So far I am just introducing it to her so that she can get used to the idea.  Yesterday she told me three times she needed to go potty but none of them had results.  I think she finds it fun to sit on it but doesn't really understand what is supposed to happen.  At some point my plan is to follow what many have told me which is to have a naked weekend.  Sounds kind of crazy but basically you don't go anywhere for two days and keep them out of diaper and clothes for the most part.  That way they know what it feels like and it is easier to get them to the potty.  I bought her a potty that plays a little music when she goes which will hopefully make it fun for her.  Wish us luck as we start off on this new chapter to growing up!

Her Royal Thrown LOL! 
 It plays a little tune similar to when they are announcing a princess entering the room.


No comments:

Post a Comment