I am 37 weeks and have been busy preparing for Max's arrival. My due date is October 3rd but I feel he will be here early. He is so low and my belly is huge. It is starting to be very uncomfortable but I am managing. I have gained exactly what I did with Ava but I am all belly this time around but for months people have thought I'm getting ready to pop. Not too much longer now and I will.
Last night Ava had many questions for Mark and I. She first asked "how will baby Max get out of your belly?". I have to admit I was not prepared for that one. I simply said I just push him out to which she asked if it will hurt. I assured her that the doctors and nurses would be giving me medicine to take the pain away and she seemed satisfied with that. Whew!
This week we are wrapping up the finishing touches on the nursery (I will have a separate post with pics of this), making sure bags are packed and plans are in order. I have several sweet friends who have volunteered to watch Ava while we are at the hospital going through delivery so plans are in place. We are so excited for his arrival!
Happy Fall Ya'll!
14 years ago




Very exciting, Holly!!! You look fabulous! :)
ReplyDelete