Fun Family of Four Adventures
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

29 weeks at Max's 4D ultra sound

On July 18th when I was 29 weeks along, we got to see Max for the first time in our 4D ultra sound.  They were the best pictures I had seen and just can't stop looking at them.  Max was so cooperative and you could clearly see how much him and Ava will look alike.  It's so amazing how much better the picture quality of the ultra sounds are so much better than they were 4 years ago with Ava.  What an amazing experience!

Also after 3 test of fasting and the awful drink, I found out I do not have Gestational diabetes like I had with Ava.  It has been nice to not have to be on that struck diet.  I continue to have to see my endocrinologist each month to ensure my thyroid levels are good. So far they are staying stable since March.

 Foot
 Sweet face.  He looks so much like Ava here.
 Opening eyes
 Check out those lips!
Yawn!  

No comments:

Post a Comment