Don't think we will be doing that again any time soon but the kids sure did have fun!
A few days later on May 7th Mark and I headed to Dothan for an ultra sound to find out if we are having a boy or a girl and just as I predicted it is a boy! Max is due October 3rd. Over half way there! We spent the day shopping for Max and a little something for Ava to share the news with her when we picked her up from pre-school. She was so excited to hear she will be having a brother!
For mothers day I was treated to breakfast at home, pearl earrings and some cute little onesie for Max that say "Mommy Rocks" and "Banana's over Mommy". Mark also grilled that night and we spent the day relaxing at home. At Ava's school they had Muffins for Mom program the Thursday before mothers day.
The teachers interviewed each child in the class and had the list of questions and answers printed out along with art work by our child. We all laughed as we read and shared what our kids had said. The kids also sang. Ava was singing loud for all to hear!
Mid month Mark had to go out of town for work for a week. During that week was Ava's last week of pre-school. It was so fun to watch her sing at the graduation. You could hear her all the way in the back!
She already misses her friends and teachers. I loved the binder the teachers prepared for us. It had artwork, pictures and progress reports from the year.
When Mark returned from his trip, Ava and I picked him up from the Airport and we spent a few days at the beach. It was such a nice and relaxing time! Sorry no pictures here. I lost my camera battery charger so no camera for awhile.
Sprinkled throughout May were more mountain bike races and fun times.






No comments:
Post a Comment