Fun Family of Four Adventures
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, July 30, 2010

New Bike & More

A few weeks ago we traveled to Columbus GA to get a bike for Ava.  Mark has really wanted her to have a run bike which is a bike with no peddles.  Since he is so in to biking himself he really wanted Ava to have her own mountain bike.  This bike is the new thing that many parents are going to.  It helps the child learn balance before worrying about the peddles.    The closest bike shop that carried the bike was in GA so we made a weekend trip out of it.  We really enjoyed it there.  Columbus had a cute little down town area with shops and restaurants complete with live music.

Finally this week her matching helmet came in and so we took her to the park to practice last night.  Of course I forgot the camera so I had to take pics with the phone which is not as good of quality but you get the idea.  We had a good time!





Today we spent the day at the SPLASH park on post.  I along with my friend Dawn had organized a Battalion event for everyone to meet there.  The turn out wasn't the best but it was nice to meet the ladies that did come out.  I didn't take any pics of the splash park but did snap a pic with my phone at lunch of Ava's hair.  She wanted to wear her hair in pig tails so I fixed it like she wanted.  I thought it was cute how her hair got curly so I took a pic.  We had a great day together!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment