Mark set up a comfy place to relax and watch the movie
Ava loved playing with Daddy's head lamp while waiting for the movie to start.
The next day was Ava's first day of school. It's not really school but a mom's day out program. This year they are have a short summer session so I signed up Ava for one day a week to get her used to it. In August she will go three times a week. She seemed to really love it and according to her report card in her back pack she was very happy, went to the potty and had some wet diapers, ate well and napped for and hour and a half. I am so surprised she napped on her nap mat but I guess if the other kids are doing it she will too.
Saying Cheese and ready to go!



She's such a good napper for me, even when the other kids are over, I knew she'd do fine! :) She looks so grown up with her backpack! I know she's going to love school!
ReplyDeleteThe drive-in movie looked like fun! That's the way to do it! She looked cute for her first day of school!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are soo cute. Sounds like she is going to love school! Miss you all : )
ReplyDelete