As I have said alot lately the weather here has been just plain perfect. For two or more weeks now the temperatures have been in the mid 70's to mid 80's with low humidity and not a cloud in sight. Also Mark has been getting home around 4:30 everyday so we have been taking advantage of it and Grilled 3 nights this past week. Last night everything we ate was cooked off of the grill. I prep everything in the kitchen and Mark cooks it. What great team work right! The menu last night was sirloin steak, garlic potatoes, carrots, and asparagus. Everything was so tasty!!!!
I couldn't resist adding this one. With the nice weather Mark has been busy in the yard so we had to make a visit to Home Depot. I kept Ava entertained by letting her play with my sunglasses. She is just too cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment