Fun Family of Four Adventures
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Maria's baby shower

My friends and I had a small baby shower for our friend Maria on Thursday night. We went to a local restaurant called Frogz which was super yummy! They specialize in seafood and even had Alligator.  None of us were brave enough to try the Alligator but the dishes we did choose were so delicious.  Brooke brought the cupcakes and we all gave her gender neutral gifts.  We also all went in together and got her a gift certificate for a delux spa pedicure at Rituals day spa.  Every pregnant woman needs cute feet for labor!  Maria is due in June so we will just have to wait and see what she is having.  It was a great night with friends!

Me, Brooke, Karen and Maria
No we are not on the beach LOL!  That is wall paper.  


The gift I made for Maria.  Wipe holder and changing pad


Karen got all of the necessities

Brooke hooked Maria up with Diapers and butt paste and made her the cutest onesie.  I was so busy looking at the onesie I forgot to take a pic.

The yummy salad with lots of fresh fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment