Fun Family of Four Adventures
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Retail Therapy

Mark has been gone all week for work and then had a race in Georgia this weekend so Ava and ventured out for some shopping today.  I found all kinds of great deals to spruce up my wardrobe and picked up a few things for Ava.  It was a nice outing for sure!  Since Ava was so good I let her pick out a toy and what do you know she picks a cash register.  As we are waiting to check out she said "purse momma, card".  I got out my wallet and gave her an old gift card and she knew just what to do with it.  She started swiping like crazy.  I've got a shopper on my hands!!!!

Ava swiping the credit card oh no!!!




These pics were taken earlier in the week.  I can finally get Ava's hair in pig tails.  They stick straight out like Pippy Long Stocking but it's a start!  Yesterday Ava chased me around the house looking like this (see pic below).  Play hat, no shirt and baby in the stroller lets go!!!!

1 comment: