Our house was built in 2006 and for whatever reason the right side was never landscaped by the builder or the previous owner. Since I am all about balance we had to change that. Mark did a great job and even installed new landscape lights.
Such a nice surprise to see the bushes flowering.
Look closely and you can see our little grasshopper friend on the flag. Another part of the spring is bugs and pollen which I am not a huge fan of.
Another new thing is my new do. After 9 months of researching where to go to get my hair cut I finally decided on Toni at Rituals. Many people had suggested other salons and hair stylist but Toni was the only name that came up more than once and that was in the town I live. I have to say I was very pleased. She was nice but not the gossipy too talkative type and really took the time to ask alot of questions about what I wanted. Earlier today I had posted on facebook to get feedback on what I should do and my friend Tabatha suggested lots of long layers with sweeping side bangs. I described to the stylist Toni exactly that and she went to work. She even styled me with curls and a whole new look. I felt like a new woman as I walked out of the salon on this gorgeous spring day with my curls bouncing in the wind. Hopefully I can style it myself!!!!
Also while I had a sitter I checked out this cool little shop next door to the salon called "Just Imagine". It was full of beautiful things for the home as well as jewelry. The first that caught my eye was this little silver bird.
What a perfect "spring like" addition to our master bedroom!
Then I stumbled on the jewelry. Some of the Jewelry was around $30 and some was below $10. I saw these and fell in love!!! And only $6.95 too!!!! They are off white and perfect to go with all of the summer sundresses!!!
And now for my favorite new look... My new do
This is after I was in and out of the car a few times in the wind but it held up pretty good. I just love this time of year!!!!




Lookin' good lady! I love the hair and that silver bird is awesome.
ReplyDeleteI love it Holly!! It looks great! I can't wait to see you again in June.
ReplyDelete