Fun Family of Four Adventures
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Whale of a Time

The weather here has been just perfect.  Clear blue skies, sun and most importantly no humidity.  The temps have been in the mid 80's with a slight breeze which makes it so comfortable outside.  During Ava's nap yesterday I sat up Ava's new little blow up pool so the water would be ready for her to splash a play when she got up.  I even had time to read my book and get a little sun.  After a two hour nap I couldn't wait any longer so I went in and got Ava up so she could play.  She played for a straight hour until the sun went on the other side of the house and the pool was in complete shade.  Her poor little lips were purple.  She had a blast!










Mom enough with the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment